- Heat the pumpkin and spices. Heat the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and a generous helping of black pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it's hot and smells cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Warm the milk.
- Blend the milk.
- Mix the drinks.
What does Starbucks use in pumpkin spice latte?
What spices are in a pumpkin spice latte?
- 2 tablespoons. pumpkin purée.
- pumpkin pie spice, plus more to garnish.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- vanilla extract.
- 2 cups. whole milk.
- 1 to 2 shots. espresso, (about 1/4 cup), or 1/3 to 1/2 cup strong coffee.
- 1/4 cup. heavy cream, whipped into firm peaks.