- a. Drag the mouse to bottom left corner and right-click on the 'Start icon'.
- b. Select 'Device manager'.
- c. Check for Bluetooth Radio in it or you can also find in Network adapters.
Then, how do I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my computer?
- Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already.
- In action center, select Connect > the device name.
- Follow any more instructions that might appear.
Do I have bluetooth on my laptop?
How do you connect to a Bluetooth speaker?
- With the Bluetooth® device and the SoundLink® speaker both turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the speaker for three seconds to make the speaker discoverable.
- Set your Bluetooth® device to "Discoverable."