- Pain when flexing, stretching, or using the thigh muscles to move.
- Muscle spasms.
- Bruising on the front of thigh if blood vessels are broken.
- Loss of leg strength.
- Crackling sensation when you push your fingers on the injured area.
Similarly, it is asked, how long does it take to heal a pulled quad?
How do you know if you pulled a muscle in your thigh?
- Protect the strained muscle from further injury.
- Rest the strained muscle.
- Ice the muscle area (20 minutes every hour while awake).
- Compression can be gently applied with an Ace or other elastic bandage, which can both provide support and decrease swelling.
- Elevate the injured area to decrease swelling.
How long does it take for a Grade 1 quad strain to heal?