- If your phone has 4G support , it will show up LTE option along with WCDMA , GSM(2G) etc in the Network Mode option.
- Check whether your area is covered with a 4G network.
- Now check whether your phone shows signal for 4G network at it's status bar.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I connect to the 4g network?
- On the homescreen, swipe up for the Apps menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Network mode.
- If you want to use 4G, make sure LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) is enabled. If you just want to connect to our 3G network, choose 3G/2G (auto connect) or 3G only.
How do I get my 4g to work on my Android?
- Tap on Menu and select “Settings.”
- Tap on “Tethering and Networks” or “Mobile Networks.”
- Tap on “Network Mode,” then tap on “LTE.”
- Tap on Menu and select “Phone.”
- Enter the following code into your dialer or keypad: *#*#4636#*#*
- Tap on “Send” to execute the command.
How do I make my phone 4g?
- You need to download both Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Then Open App and choose the network settings.
- After that Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply click on Apply and make your changes.
- Now you can Switch off your or restart your device.