- Have emergency numbers easily accessible.
- Place emergency devices in an easily accessible place.
- Make emergency plans.
- Install an alarm system.
- Keep doors and windows locked.
- Never tell someone that you're home alone.
- Make sure the spare key is difficult for a potential intruder to find.
People also ask, how do you keep people safe?
- Buckle up. In the event of a car accident, this simple act can mean the difference between life and death.
- Use child safety seats.
- Don't drink and drive.
- Wear a helmet.
- Prevent falls.
- Watch those windows.
- Prevent poisoning.
- Be watchful near water.
What are the safety in the home?
How can we avoid danger?
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Avoid isolated areas.
- Look the part.
- Trust your instincts.
- Make sure you have your mobile phone with you, that it is charged and topped up with enough credit.
- Watch the company you keep.