- Make sure to Set up and test Lync audio.
- Then do one of the following: In your Outlook meeting request, click Join Lync Meeting. Or: In the Lync main window, click the Meetings icon, then right-click the meeting and click Join:
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you join a group call on Skype?
How do I set up a Skype meeting?
- Open Outlook, and go to your calendar.
- On the Home tab, in the Skype Meeting section, select New Skype Meeting.
- Set up the meeting as you typically would:
- In the meeting area, type an agenda.
- (Optional) Preload your meeting attachments.
How do you start a Skype meeting?
- In the Skype for Business main window, in your Contacts list, hold down the Ctrl key and click the names of your contacts to select them for your meeting.
- Right-click the selection, and click Start a Conference Call.
- Click Skype Call.