- Dial *67.
- Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
- Tap the Call button. The words "Private," "Anonymous," or some other indicators will appear on the recipient's phone instead of your mobile number.
How can I remove my number from private?
- Open the phone/dialler app on your Android phone.
- Open the menu by tapping the three dots at the end of the search bar.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Call settings'.
- Click on 'Additional settings'.
- One the menu has loaded, click on 'Caller ID'.
- Now select 'Hide number'
How do I make my number private on Samsung?
- Touch Apps. Caller ID allows you to hide or display your phone number in outgoing calls.
- Touch Phone.
- Touch the Menu icon.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Call.
- Touch More settings.
- Touch Show my caller ID.
- Touch the desired option (e.g., Hide number).