- Log onto Facebook.
- Click Timeline on your personal page.
- Click More.
- Click Likes.
- Click Manage (the pencil icon on the right).
- Select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes from the menu.
- Click the triangle next to the head and shoulders icon for the category you wish to make private.
Moreover, how do you remove a like on Facebook page?
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
- Click to check the box next to the person you want to remove.
- Click and select Remove From Page Likes.
- Click Confirm.
How do you Unlike a post on Facebook?