How do you get to your Google account?
Use Gmail to access your Google Account
- Go to the sign in page of the product (for Google Accounts it is myaccount.google.com).
- Enter your Gmail username (everything that appears before '@gmail.com').
- Enter your password.
Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser. Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click "Sign In" to log in to your Google account. The default view is the Inbox folder. Click the "Inbox" link in the left pane if you don't see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
- Mail can also check your mailbox for new messages on a set interval. To set how frequently Mail checks your mailbox, select Mail from the menu bar, then Preferences. In the General tab, make a selection in the Check for new mail menu. You can set Mail to check your mail every hour, or every 5, 15, or 30 minutes.
- Open your Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu button, select Settings. Alternatively, you can simply type http://chrome://settings in the address bar and hit Enter. Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings. Now scroll down to the Passwords and forms section and click on the Manage passwords link.
- Sign in. Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account. If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in in the top right corner of the page.
Method 4 Other E-mail Clients
- Log in to your Gmail account in a web browser.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of your inbox, then select “Settings”.
- Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Select “Enable IMAP”.
- Click the “Configuration Instructions” link.
- Navigate to the mail client's account settings page.
- To create an account:
- Go to Gmail.
- Click Create account.
- The signup form will appear.
- Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
- To link two or more Gmail accounts:
- Open Gmail with the first username.
- Click your picture, name, or email address in the top right corner of Gmail.
- Click the Add account button.
- Type the Gmail address you want to add for multiple sign-in in the field provided.
- Type that account's password in the password field.
- Click on All Mail on the left. When you see the message, open it, and choose the Move to Inbox option to "un-archive" it. Alternatively, you can use the search feature to locate the message (the search box should be towards the top of the Gmail page).
Updated: 19th September 2018