How do you get to Celadon City in fire red?
Part 3 Getting to Celadon City
- Enter Lavender Town to the south.
- Head west on Route 8 out of Lavender Town.
- Enter the building to the north of the Saffron City gates.
- Do some training on Route 7.
- Enter Celadon City.
To get passed the thirsty guard, go to Celadon Department Store and go to the roof of the building and purchase either a Fresh Water, Soda Pop, or Lemonade from the vending machine. Then return to the guard and give him one of drinks you've purchased and he will let you pass.
- In Celadon City, you can go out through a gap in the trees on the north side of the city, which gives you a way to enter the Celadon Mansion from the back. On the top floor, there is a room with an Eevee in a Poké ball on a table. If you want more Eevees you must breed it with a Ditto at the day care on Four Island.
- Buy a Thunder Stone on the 4th floor (or, if you're not into turning your Eevee into a Jolteon), get a Water Stone or Fire Stone. Buy a Poké Doll. You will need it in Saffron City. Go to the roof level and buy one of each beverage--Fresh Water, Soda and Lemonade.
- As you travel east out of Fuchsia City, you enter a gate as you leave the city toward Route 15. In the gate, go upstairs to the second floor and look for one of Professor Oak's aides. He'll give you the Exp. Share as long as you've recorded 50 caught Pokémon in the Pokédex.
Part 1 Getting the Tea Drink
- Go to Celadon City. To get to Saffron City, first, you'll need to go back to Celadon City.
- Go into Celadon Mansion. Once you're in Celadon City, visit the Celadon Mansion.
- Talk to the Old Lady. On the first floor of the Celadon Mansion, you should find an old woman.
- Receive the tea drink.
- Mind Control
- Take the only warp square.
- Take the bottom-left warp square.
- Take the bottom-left warp square again.
- Take the top-right warp square.
- Take the bottom-left warp square.
- You should be in the gym leader's room.
- Just as in Pokemon Red, and Blue, the bike is only available after getting the bike voucher. Locate the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion City (The place you fight Lt. Surge for the Thunder Badge), there is a building called the Pokemon fan club.
- Now you can either do the Safari Zone or the Gym. I will cover the Safari Zone first. The Safari Zone is not only a great place for catching Pokemon, it is also crucial in gaining two important HMs in the game, Surf and Strength. Head as far north as you can go in Fuchsia, and enter the building at the top.
The Silph Scope is given after defeating Giovanni for the first time at the Team Rocket underground hideout in Celadon City. The Poke Flute will be given after clearing Team Rocket out of the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.
- The Celadon Game Corner (Japanese: ??????????? Tamamushi Game Corner) is a Game Corner located in the southeastern part of Celadon City in the Kanto region.
- 1 Answer. You need to save Mr. Fuji from Team Rocket in the Lavender Town Pokemon Tower. To do this, you need to get the Silph Scope, which is obtained from beating Team Rocket in their hidden Celadon City Game Corner Base. This allows you to interact with the ghost of Marowak and defeat it.
- Go to CELEDON and talk to the ROCKET at the game corner poster to get into the hideout. go through and defeat GIOVANI.
- Get into the rocket hideout and beat Giovanni. That being done, he will run away and leave behind the SILPH SCOPE in his place.Then you will be able to retreive the SILPH SCOPE and leave.
Updated: 22nd September 2018