- Choose Customize from the Tools menu.
- Make sure the Toolbars tab is displayed.
- Scroll down the list of available toolbars until you see the Menu Bar option.
- It should be impossible to uncheck the check box beside the Menu Bar option, but you can still select the option.
- Click Yes.
Thereof, where do I find the Tools menu on my computer?
- Right-click Start, and then click Properties.The Taskbar And Start Menu Properties dialog box is displayed with the Start Menu tab selected by default.
- Click Customize.Scroll down the list until you can see the System Administra¬tive Tools heading.
- At this point, you have two options:
What is the formatting toolbar in Word?
How do I display ribbon in Word 2016?