- Press the power button to turn on the computer.
- Press the f10 key to open the BIOS setup window.
- Use the right-arrow or left-arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration option.
How do I press f8 on a HP laptop?
- Turn on your computer and repeatedly press the esc key until the Startup Menu opens.
- Begin a System Recovery by pressing F11.
- The Choose an option screen displays.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt to open the Command Prompt window.
How do I get the symbol on my HP laptop?
- On most keyboards the at sign (@) is created by pressing Shift + 2.
- If your keyboard has more than one symbol on the number 2 key, press Ctrl + Shift + 2 to type the at sign.
- If the at sign is found on the letter Q key, press and hold the ALT GR key, and then press Q to type the at sign.