- Consume a balanced diet.
- Exercise throughout the teen years and in puberty.
- Get adequate sleep each night.
- Understand that a majority of your height will be predetermined by genetics.
- Try not to stunt your growth.
- Expect to be in your twenties when you stop growing.
Hereof, how do you get a flat stomach?
- Drink hot water and lemon.
- Try a day going gluten-free or dairy-free.
- Replace your usual snack with pineapple.
- Keep an eye on your sodium intake.
- Eat slower.
- Stop chewing gum.
- Stay away from fizzy drinks.
- Eat more fibre.
How can I lose weight fast?
- Eat a high-protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list).
- Eat soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Eat your food slowly.
How do you lose weight in your face?