- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under "Appearance," click Themes. You can also go to the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes.
- Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.
- When you find a theme you'd like to use, click Add to Chrome.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you delete your wallpaper?
How do you change the background on a Chromebook?
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop screen to open the context menu.
- Click Change Desktop Background from the displayed list.
How do you delete extensions?
- Click the Customize and control menu icon on the Google Chrome toolbar and then More tools.
- Select More tools from the menu.
- Select Extensions from the side menu.
- Click the trash can icon link next to the extension you wish to remove.