Preparing Your Keynote Presentation
- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Select the menu item View > Show Inspector.
- Select the Document settings in the Inspector, this is the first panel.
- In the Inspector, set your presentation to: Automatically play upon open. Loop slideshow.
- Save the presentation and quit Keynote.
Also to know is, how do I get presenter view in Keynote?
To make sure Presenter Display appears in your screen (and only your screen!) when you come to give your presentation, you will need to change a few things in the Keynote Preferences. Go to the Preferences (in the Keynote menu) and click on the “Presenter Display” tab.
How do you time slides on Keynote?
First, select all of the slides at once. Go to the “Inspector” floating window and select the icon at the top left, second from the left (its a rounded rectangle icon). Change “Start Transition” from “on click” to “automatically” and then set the delay to 15 seconds. We'll be using a Dissolve transition.
How do you embed a video in Keynote?
Here is how you add a video file into keynote.
- You need a video file.
- Drag the video file directly onto the slide. You can do this from the finder or desktop, or use the icon right at the top of the open video window.
- Click on the video file.
- 2 Comments.