- It's a two-step process to access the GIFs in Google Keyboard. Once you tap the GIF button, you'll see the suggestions screen.
- Several zany GIFs are at the ready as soon as you open the feature.
- Use the built-in search tool to find just the right GIF.
Similarly, how do I make GIFs on my Samsung?
- First of all, go to Gallery on your S7.
- Now, open any Album.
- Tap on More.
- Select Animate.
- Select the pictures you want to compile and make a GIF.
- Tap on Animate option on action bar.
- Now select the playing speed of GIF.
- Select Save.
How do you put a GIF in a text message?
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the 'A' (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don't pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.