To remove crayon marks from wood, use a paper towel and some white vinegar. Pour some white vinegar on the wooden surface, covering the crayon markings. Rub the crayon marks with a paper towel and the crayon marks will come off easily.
Also asked, what will remove crayon?
Mayonnaise. Here's a simple way to remove crayon from a painted wall that requires hardly any elbow grease: Simply rub some mayonnaise on the crayon marks and let it soak in for several minutes. Then wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth.
How do you get crayon off furniture?
How to remove crayon marks from upholstery
- Scrape off excess crayon with a dull-edge knife or metal spoon.
- Spray or dampen with warm water and apply liquid dish detergent to the stained area.
- Work the liquid dish detergent in with a brush.
- Wipe the stain away with a damp sponge.
- Repeat as needed until the stain is gone.
How do you get crayon marks off the floor?
Spray the stained area with All Purpose cleaner and wipe with paper towels. If stain persists, dampen a sponge with warm water and liquid dish soap to work the area in a circular motion. Rinse with water. Repeat as needed.