- Mop up as much of the staining liquid as you can with a dry, folded paper towel.
- Wipe down and dry a waterproof surface and spread the page onto it.
- Moisten a clean paper towel and once again carefully dab the stain.
- Prepare a dilute vinegar solution.
In this regard, what is the best way to get coffee stains out?
How do you remove coffee stains from stainless steel?
- Put 1 cup of baking soda into your stainless steel coffee pot and fill the pot with warm water. Use your dish brush to scrub the inside of the pot while your recipe is in it.
- Fill your stainless steel coffee pot halfway with water. Fill the other half with vinegar.
- Steps to Remove the Stain.