Run clean cold water through the back of the fabric, to push the stain out of the fibres. If you're near to a bathroom, use hand-soap and rub it into the stain with your fingers. Wash the soap suds out with clean cold water as before. Put the item of clothing in the wash as soon as you get home.
Then, how do I remove chocolate stains from clothing?
How to Remove Chocolate Stains from Washable Fabrics
- Scrape or blot away any excess chocolate from stain.
- Flush the back of the stained fabric with cold running water or soda water.
- Rub a biological laundry detergent or liquid dishwashing detergent into the stain.
What is the hardest stain to remove from clothing?
13 Stubborn Stains and How to Remove Them
- Fruit Juice.
- Blood. Soak in cold water, gently rubbing the spot with your fingers.
- Perspiration. Use a prewash stain remover and allow it to sit as directed.
- Ketchup and Other Tomato-Based Substances. Whenever possible, rinse under cold running water right away.
Why does chocolate stain clothes?
Older chocolate stains may show up as a dark blotch on fabric that can't be removed. Since chocolate stains set with heat and time, these can be difficult to remove. Your best bet is to rub liquid laundry detergent or dish soap on the stained area and soak the clothing in a bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes.