- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
In this manner, how do I recover deleted apps on Android?
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I get the icon back on my iPhone?
How do I restore a program I uninstalled?
- Click 'Programs' link on the left-hand side navigation.
- Click 'Restore Backup' button on the title bar.
- The backups of the uninstalled programs will be displayed with time and date details of the uninstallation.
- Select the application to be restored in your system.