- From the Home screen, tap Mail .
- Select the appropriate email account/inbox (e.g., All Inboxes, Gmail, Yahoo, etc).
- Select the email message.
- Tap the Reply icon (at the bottom).
- Tap Forward.
- Enter the email address(s) in the To field.
- To send to a contact, tap the Plus symbol .
- Select the contact.
Similarly, it is asked, how can you send an email as a text message?
Send SMS from E-Mail
Can you send a text from your iPhone to your email?
Yes, there is a way to forward text messages or iMessages from your iPhone or iPad to an email address, but I warn you: it's a bit clunky. A row a circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to an individual text or iMessage.
Choose the gear icon in the top-right corner, click Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP, and select "Add a forwarding address." Enter your phone's SMS-gateway address, such as "[email protected]". Click Next, and then choose Proceed. A confirmation number will be sent to your phone via a text message.
Turn on automatic forwarding
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
How to forward an email with Samsung Email
- Launch the Email app from your Home screen or the app drawer. It's an envelope with a red "@" over the top of it.
- Open the email message you want to forward..
- Tap on the forwarding button.
- Fill in the To field with the recipient's email address.
- Tap the send button.
Address the recipient in the "To:" field. To do so, type their mobile phone number without the country code or any punctuation followed by the carrier's mobile email domain. For example, to email the U.S. number (123)456-7890 using T-Mobile, you would address the message to [email protected] .
Open the “Messaging” app, then open the message thread you wish to forward. Tap and hold the message bubble for about two seconds. A “More” button will appear that you can select. Choose any other messages you would like to forward by checking the circle next to them.
How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Messages from your Home screen.
- Tap and hold the message you'd like to forward.
- Tap More.
- Tap on the forward button in the lower right hand corner.
- A new message will populate, pre-filled with your forwarded text. Just fill out the rest and send it on its way!
Just enter your forwarding information and everything should go swimmingly. For iPhone: To get all your incoming texts sent to your email inbox, go to Settings>Messages>Recieve At and then choose Add An Email at the bottom. Enter the address you'd like texts to be forwarded to, and voila!
It's easy on iPhone. Open an email or any other source of lengthy text, then tap and hold your finger on a line of text. When the magnifying glass appears, release your finger and you'll see a highlighted area appear on the text. Use the small blue circular icons to select a range of text, then tap the Copy button.
When addressing the email, enter the recipient's 10-digit phone number and the email domain for their cellular provider. For example, if you wanted to send an email as a text message to an AT&T customer with the phone number 555-867-5309, you would address the email to [email protected]
To set up Outlook.com to forward incoming messages to a different email address automatically:
- Click the settings gear in the Outlook.com toolbar.
- Choose More mail settings from the menu.
- Follow the Email forwarding link under Managing your account.
To send a text from Gmail, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Gmail on a computer at gmail.com.
- Click Compose to create a new message.
- Enter the phone number in the to:field (full 10 digit number for US) followed by the SMS gateway listing (the “domain name” for the carrier).
- Write your message.
To forward media, documents, locations or contacts from one conversation to another:
- Open a chat.
- Tap and hold the type of message you wish to forward. You can select multiple messages.
- Tap Forward .
- Choose the chat you wish to forward the message to.
- Tap Send .
Here's another way to send a text message from a computer to a fellow Verizon Wireless customer:
- Compose a new email and use the recipient's mobile phone number as the email address, with the addition of “@vtext.com” at the end.
- For example, if the phone number is 555-123-4567, type “[email protected]”
Forward messages. Click the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar, then choose Preferences. In the General pane, select “Forward my email to,” then type the forwarding address in the text field.
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- To turn on notifications, check the box next to "Notifications."
- Tap Inbox notifications.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
Make sure any mail from a VIP appears as an alert on your screen, a notification on your Lock screen and as a custom alert tone:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Mail.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Tap on VIP.
Forward a text - Apple iPhone 5
- From the home screen, tap Messages.
- Tap the preferred message thread.
- Tap and hold the preferred message.
- Tap More.
- Tap the Forward icon.
- Enter the name of the contact, then tap the preferred phone number.
- Edit the message if preferred, then tap Send.
- The text message is forwarded.
Click the "Compose" button in your email account to begin typing the text message. Type in the full phone number of the individual you want to text followed by @vtext.com in the message's "To" field. For example, if the individual's cell number is 949-555-1215, you would type [email protected]
Step 1: Tap the Messages icon on the home screen. Step 3: Tap and hold on the thread you wish to forward. Step 5: Enter in the name of the contact you wish to forward your message to. Step 6: Tap “Send” and then tap the back key (on the lower right of your device).