- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
Similarly one may ask, what is my phone number android?
Press your Settings icon, scroll down the list until you see "About Phone" and press it. Then you another list, press "Status" and you will see "My Phone number".
How do I find my phone number on iPhone?
The easiest way to find an iPhone's number is from Settings where it will be visible at the top of a preference screen:
- Open Settings then choose “Phone”
- Find the number at the top of the screen.
Short answer: Photos are not stored on SIM cards. A SIM card can store test messages and contacts, however that was more prevalent with older phones (as in before smart phones). Usually, in smart phones, texts and contacts are being stored in the device's memory.
You can copy your contacts using the Import SIM Contacts feature in iOS, but because photos are stored on a phone's memory or SD card rather than its SIM card, you need to transfer them to your iPhone using a computer with iTunes installed.
This includes wiping SIM contacts, the SMS archive, the list of last dialled numbers, own numbers stored on the SIM card. To clear SIM card memory, you have to manually go through each entry and delete it. There is another risk - some phones do not delete the SMS, making deleted SMS recovery possible.
Your SIM card or device may be configured for your previous network and will need to be reconfigured. Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth. Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM. Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
Clean the SIM card following these steps:
- Turn off the device and remove the SIM card.
- Blow away or use a dry soft cloth to remove any dust/dirt/lint inside the battery compartment and around the SIM card slot.
- Gently wipe the gold SIM card contacts with a soft cloth to remove any dust or oils.
To clean the SIM card contacts on your phone: Use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol and clean any debris or oxidation off of the SIM slot contacts. Don't let the rubbing alcohol get everywhere inside you phone as this can damage it.
Fix the No SIM Card Installed Error on your iPhone. Assuming you pay your monthly bill on time, the “No SIM Card Installed” error is actually an easy fix for your iPhone development company 5s, 5c, 5, 4s and 4. Pop out the sim card by putting a small paperclip or pin into the tiny hole on the side of your iPhone.
SIM Tray Closed: Make sure that the SIM card tray on the side of your phone is completely closed. Eject the SIM tray on the side of the iPhone, take out the SIM card, put it back in again, and then replace the SIM tray. Reboot: Hold down the Home button and the Power button simultaneously until the Apple icon appears.
If you get an alert that says Invalid SIM or No SIM Card installed, follow these steps.
- Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier.
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Check for a carrier settings update.
Once you've completed the set up process, remove the SIM card from the old device, and you will be able to use it without issue. You will need a SIM card to set up your iPhone as a Wi-Fi-only device, but only temporarily. After that, it'll work SIM-free.
Restart your iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, or iPod touch
- Press and hold the Top (or Side) button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off. *
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Top (or Side) button again until you see the Apple logo.
As long as your device isn't an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus or X, this is what to do to force your device to restart: Hold down the Home button (the one on the front of the iPhone or iPad) as well as the power button. Keep both buttons held until the Apple logo appears.
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Tap on Erase iPhone again to confirm.
- Enter your Passcode.
Follow these steps:
- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your device.
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it.
Step 1: Open Contacts app on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2: Choose the contact you want to delete, click Edit button in the right corner. Step 3: Scroll down and tap the large red “Delete Contact” button.
How to delete multiple contacts at once on iPhone
- Step 1: Download Cleaner Pro from the App Store.
- Step 2: Launch the app and go to the All Contacts tab, then tap the Edit icon.
- Step 3: Select the contacts you want to delete, then tap on the small Trash icon at the lower right corner.
How to Permanently Delete Contacts from iPhone
- First delete contact from your iPhone contacts list using Contact -> Edit -> Delete.
- Go to iMessage and compose new message.
- Type the deleted contacts name in iMessage.
- Tap the information icon (i) to the side.
- From the recent option, click the remove.
Delete Individual Contacts Directly on the iPhone
- Open the Contacts app in iOS, tap the contact to delete, then choose the “Edit” button in the corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the large red “Delete Contact” button, confirm the deletion of the contact when asked.
So the Ignore contact option just means that it will no longer suggest that specific contact to be added to your contacts. You can still receive all of their messages.