Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom.
- Tap the USB icon and select Transferring media files.
In this manner, how do you send a photo on a Samsung j3?
To take a new picture, refer to Take and Share a Picture.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Gallery .
- Tap an album.
- Touch and hold a photo.
- Tap SHARE (located at the top).
- From the Share via prompt, tap one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc.).
How do I activate MMS on my Samsung j3?
This guide will show you how to set up MMS on your phone either by resetting your phone to default MMS settings or by setting up MMS manually.
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select OK.
- Select ADD.
How do I send a text on my Galaxy j3?
Messaging must be set as the default messaging app.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Messages .
- Tap the Compose (located in the lower-right).
- Enter a 10-digit mobile number or a contact name then tap Next (located in the bottom right)
- From the Enter message field, enter the message.