- Just press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears.
- Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- You'll be back in your home screen.
Also to know is, how do you reboot your iPhone 6?
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Reset the iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black.
- Wait until the white Apple logo appears.
How do I force restart my iPhone 7?
- To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least ten seconds.
- This Force Restart procedure is different from previous model years since the iPhone 7 series does not have a physical Home Button to press down.