- Select the text that needs to be double spaced. Click anywhere on the paragraph or select the entire document by holding down the Cmd+A key on the keyboard.
- Identify the gray toolbar.
- Find the Line Spacing icon.
- Click on Line Spacing icon and Select on Dobule.
How do you double space on Google Docs iPad?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a document in the Google Docs app.
- Tap Edit .
- Double-tap the place in your document you want to edit.
- Tap Format tap Paragraph.
- Next to "Line spacing," use the arrows to choose the amount of space you want between the lines in the paragraph.
How do you get rid of the extra space between paragraphs in Google Docs?
- Select the text you want to format.
- Click the Line spacing button.
- Select Add space before paragraph or Add space after paragraph from the drop-down menu. You can also click Custom spacing to fine tune the spacing.
- The paragraph spacing will adjust in the document.