How do you permanently disable Windows Defender?
- Go to Run.
- Type in 'gpedit.msc' (without quotes) and hit Enter.
- Head to the 'Administrative Templates' tab, located under 'Computer Configuration'.
- Click 'Windows Components', followed by 'Windows Defender'.
- Find the 'Turn off Windows Defender' option, and double-click it.
How do you turn off Windows Defender firewall?
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clickingWindows Firewall.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Click On (recommended), and then click OK.