Delete downloaded files
- Open your device's Downloads app .
- Touch and hold a file.
- Tap Delete .
How do I find downloads on my Android phone?
In this how-to, we'll show you where the files are and what app to use to find them.
- When you download e-mail attachments or Web files, they get placed in the "download" folder.
- Once the file manager opens, select "Phone files."
- From the list of file folders, scroll down and select the "download" folder.
How do you delete a download on an LG phone?
Complete the sharing steps as necessary. To delete downloads, tap the Delete icon (at the top of the screen), checkmark the ones to delete, tap Delete (at the bottom of the screen), then Yes to confirm. To switch the download file sort criteria, tap Date, Name, or Size (at the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Open the Apps Tray. In most versions of Android, it is an icon with a matrix of dots located along the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Downloads. It will be among the Apps displayed, usually alphabetically.
- Tap and hold a file you want to delete.
- Tap the "Delete" icon.
- Tap DELETE.
Clean up the Downloads folder. Just like on a PC or a Mac, your Android device has a Downloads folder, and it's a favorite hideout for miscellaneous junk files downloaded from the Web or by your various Android apps. Tap and hold a file in the Downloads folder and then tap the Trash button to delete it.
To review your download history, open the Downloads app on the Apps Menu screen. You'll see the list of downloads sorted by date. To view a download, choose it from the list. The Galaxy Tab opens the appropriate app to view the download.
Go to Apps > My Files > and tap Images, Audio, Videos, or whatever you want to remove. After this, tap and hold on an item – it will become highlighted. Highlight as many as you want and hit the trash symbol to delete them.
Change the default download folder on your PC
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select View downloads.
- In the View Downloads dialog box, select Options in the lower left hand corner.
- Choose a different default download location by selecting Browse, and then select OK when you're done.
Delete download history from Firefox:
- Launch Firefox browser and click on Firefox tab.
- From Time range to clear tab select amount of history you want to remove then click on Details option.
- Mark Browsing & Download history option and click on Clear Now button.
Click "Documents" on the left of the window and double click "Downloads." If you do not have this folder, skip to the next step. Press "Ctrl" and "A" to select all the downloaded files or just click the file you want to delete. Press "Delete," and click "Yes."
Remove Dock Icons in OS X Mountain Lion
- Method 1: Click, drag away from the Dock by about 5cm, and hold for a second or two until the “poof” icon appears and then release.
- Method 2: Drag and drop the Dock icon into the Trash.
- Locate game in the Games Menu.
- When the desired game is highlighted, press the Options button on the controller.
- Select Delete.
However, if you can't, all you need to do is:
- Head to Start Menu > Control Panel.
- Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" section.
- From there, find the program you want to uninstall and click on it. You should see an "Uninstall" button show up at the top of the pane.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10 users
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Downloads, and then press Enter.
- In the window that appears, highlight all of the downloaded files with your mouse or press Ctrl+A.
- Press Delete to send the files to the Recycle Bin.
Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Videos. Tap the Edit button and then select the shows that you want to delete. Tap the red circle to the left of the shows. Or in the Videos App, tap the TV Shows tab, then tap the Edit button and tap the X on the shows that you want to remove.
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the "Downloads" section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you'd like your files to be saved.
Here's how to uninstall any program in Windows 10, even if you don't know what kind of app it is.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane.
- Select an app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
Through uninstalltion, all data and files in the apps would be removed and the downloads will be deleted as well.
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- Click an app and choose Delete App. Repeat the action on other apps.
- Go to App Store to reinstall apps easily.
Move Media Files
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch My Files.
- Touch Device storage.
- Open the folder containing the pictures you want to move.
- Touch and hold a picture you want to move, and then mark the checkboxes for additional pictures.
- Touch MORE > Move or Copy.
- Touch Google Drive.
- Open My Documents.
- Tap any tab except Dropbox (Files in Dropbox cannot be deleted from Acrobat).
- Long press a document.
- Tap any other documents you would like to delete.
- Tap .
- Tap OK.
To view files in My Files:
- From home, tap Apps > Samsung > My Files .
- Tap a category to view the relevant files or folders.
- Tap a file or folder to open it.
How to mute audio notifications on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to reveal the Notification Shade.
- Tap on the sounds and notifications button (looks like a speaker).
- Keep tapping the button until it says mute.
- Click on the Windows 7 Start Menu button ( ) and then click on the Control Panel.
- Please double-click the Uninstall a program icon:
- A list of programs installed will be populated this may take a bit of time.
- In this list please find the program that you would like to remove and select it by left-clicking once on it.