- open the post you want to delete (as its own page) (on the announcements-style page, click on the name of the post or edit post)
- click on the button (top, right)
- select Delete Page.
- if you are sure you want to delete the page, in the options box that appears select "Delete"
Similarly, how do you delete a post on Google+?
Open Google+ > click the post you want to delete. Click the down arrow in the top right corner of the post > Delete post. Click Delete in the bottom right corner.
How do you delete a comment on Google?
If you want to delete a comment you left on a post, you can remove it.
- On your computer, open Google+.
- Find the post you commented on.
- In the top right of the comment, click More Delete comment Delete.
Can Google Plus be deleted?
If that describes your situation, you can always delete your Google+ account without bidding farewell to other Google services such as Gmail. Start by logging in to plus.google.com with your Google account. Next, click the thumbnail of your profile photo in the upper-right corner, and select Account.