- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
Also question is, how long does it take to bake pork chops at 425?
How long do you cook pork chops in the oven at 450?
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix paprika, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper together in a wide, shallow bowl.
- Bake chops in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.