How to use VLC as video converter to MP4
- Convert from the Media menu. Click on the Media menu in VLC, and then click on Convert / Save.
- Select video(s) to convert.
- Select the file name for the converted video.
- Select video format for the conversion.
- Select Advanced Settings if you want.
- Convert Videos saved to MP4.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what plays MOV files?
Apple QuickTime is the recommended media player for .DV and .MOV files, however, is also capable of playing .AVI and .FLC files. To open Apple QuickTime in Microsoft Windows follow the steps below. Go to Programs, QuickTime, and click QuickTime Player. If QuickTime is not found it is not installed on your computer.
Is an mp4 a video file?
MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia container format most commonly used to store video and audio, but it can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. Like most modern container formats, it allows streaming over the Internet.