- In Acrobat, open a PDF file.
- Choose Document > Reduce File Size.
- Select Acrobat 8.0 And Later for file compatibility, and click OK.
- Name the modified file.
- Minimize the Acrobat window.
Likewise, people ask, how do I send a PDF file as a zip file?
- Select all the files you want to zip together by holding the CTRL key and clicking on each one.
- Click the right hand button on your mouse, and select “Send to” from the menu that appears.
- Select “Compressed or Zipped Folder” from the secondary menu.
How do you send PDF as email?
- Send as Attachment Opens an email message with both a copy of the file in its original file format and a copy of the file as a web page attached.
- Send as PDF Opens an email message with a copy of the file in .pdf format attached.
How do you zip a PDF file on Mac?
- Open PDF with Preview on your Mac. Then click on the "File" menu and click "Open" to upload your PDF file.
- Once the PDF file is on Preview, click on "File" and select "Export".
- On this window, scroll down and click on "Quartz Filter" and select "Reduce Size file".