How do I reset an iPhone through iCloud?
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
How do I do a factory reset on my iPhone 6?
- First you should to go to Home screen.
- Next scroll to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset, and select option "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Then you will see information to confirm.
- If promted, then enter your passcode.
- Confirm your choice and wait to finish operation.
- Good job!