If not, there are other natural options that work great too:
- A 50/50 vinegar/water solution will clean tile, counters, cabinet fronts and soap scum in the shower.
- A baking soda and water paste will clean stuck on gunk in the shower and tub (use vinegar instead of water for really tough stains)
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is the best product to use to clean a fiberglass shower?
Sprinkle the baking soda over the fiberglass surface of your shower, then spray with the white vinegar, causing a paste to form. Gently scrub the fiberglass tub, floors and walls with this solution using a non-abrasive sponge. Be sure to wear rubber gloves when working with vinegar to protect your hands.
What is good grout cleaner?
Method 1 Using Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Make a paste of baking soda and water. Mix 3 parts of baking soda to 1 part water to make a thick paste.
- Make a 1:1 solution of white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Wait for the solution to stop bubbling.
- Scrub the grout lines with a brush.
- Mop the floor with plain water.
How do you clean a glass shower door?
Use a window scrubber and water to thoroughly clean off the paste mixture. Then dry the shower doors with the window squeegee and a paper towel. Check to make sure the soap scum is completely gone. I was super excited when I didn't see any hard water stains or soap scup left on my shower doors.