- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left of your screen right next to the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the list on the left.
- Click on Personalization, fourth on the list.
- Click on Background.
Similarly one may ask, how do you make a picture your wallpaper on Google Chrome?
- If you haven't yet, download an image (.png or .jpg) from the web that you'd like as your wallpaper.
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher Up arrow .
- Click Files .
- In the left column, click Downloads.
- Right-click the image you want as your wallpaper, then click Set wallpaper.
How do you change the background on a Google drawing?
- On your computer, open a drawing in Google Drive.
- At the top of the page, find and click Select.
- On the canvas, click the shape, line, or text box you want to change. Move a shape: Drag it on the canvas. Resize a shape: Drag the blue boxes at the corners.
How do I change the wallpaper on my phone?
- Tap and hold on the Home screen.
- Tap the Wallpapers icon in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and Lock screen in the upper right corner.
- Tap a Samsung wallpaper or choose a photo from your gallery at the bottom of your screen.