Correspondingly, how do I turn off my microphone in Windows 10?
- Click on start button and select Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Click on Sound.
- Now in the pop-up window, click on Recording tab.
- Right-click on Microphone and select Disable. You may enable it back by selecting Enable option after right-clicking on it.
How do I test my microphone?
- Plug in the microphone all nice and snug.
- Open the Control Panel's Sounds and Audio Devices icon.
- Click the Voice tab.
- Click the Test Hardware button.
- Click the Next button.
- Speak into the microphone to test the volume.
How do you mute microphone Windows 7?
- Right Click on Speaker Icon in Taskbar Area.
- Select “Recording Devices”
- Double click on the Active “Microphone”, or Right-Click on the active “Microphone” and select “Properties”
- Select the Levels Tab.
- Click on the Speaker button, to mute/unmute the microphone.