- Insert a blank CD or DVD suitable for storing audio files in your computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
- Open Windows Media Player and click the Burn button.
- Click through albums and playlists and drag the songs you want to add to the CD/DVD to the Burn pane.
People also ask, what does it mean files ready to be written to CD?
How do I burn a file to a CD on Windows 10?
- Insert the blank disc into your disc burner and push in the tray.
- When the Notification box asks how you'd like to proceed, click the box's Burn Files to a Disc option.
- Type a name for the disc, describe how you want to use the disc, and click Next.
- Tell Windows which files to write to disc.
How do you burn a CD from Google Drive?