- Get a great logo.
- Write down your brand messaging.
- Integrate your brand.
- Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand.
- Develop a tagline.
- Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials.
- Be true to your brand.
- Be consistent.
In respect to this, how do you turn yourself into a brand?
- Define your audience. The focus of your blog-and all your content-must be your readers.
- Create a clear value proposition. What can you offer your audience?
- Write a compelling brand slogan.
- Show yourself.
- Establish a look.
- Find your voice.
- Create an email list.
- Dial into the dialogue.
How do you create a brand name?
- Determine what your name needs to accomplish.
- Decide how it will work with existing product or service names (if applicable).
- Determine what kind of name to develop – descriptive, invented, founder's name, etc.
- Develop objective criteria to evaluate the names you generate.
What does your personal brand mean?