- Open the page you want to bookmark.
- Tap or click the Favorites button in the address bar.
- Click the "Add to favorites" button.
- Edit the details of the bookmark and then tap or click "Add".
- Manage your bookmarks.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you bookmark a page?
- Go to the page you want to bookmark/add to your favourites.
- Click Favorites in the top menu bar then Add to Favorites.
- The Add Favorite dialogue box appears. The title from the web page will be in the name box.
- Now you have 3 options:
How do u add a website to your favorites?
- Right-click the top of the browser window, then select Menu bar. The menu bar will appear.
- Click Favorites, then select Add current tabs to favorites
- A dialog box will appear. Choose a name and location for the new folder, then click Add.
- A new folder will appear in the selected location.
How do I add a bookmark in Chrome?
- Click the star in the Omnibox to save the current page as a bookmark. You can also press Ctrl+D on your keyboard.
- A dialog box will appear. Click Done.
- The bookmark will be saved to the Bookmarks bar.