How do you attach multiple files to an email?
Click the email attachment icon for your client, for example “Attach,” “Attach Files” or “Attach a File,” to open a file browser window where you can select your files. Navigate to the file location for your files. Click the first one, and then hold the Control key and click the additional files.
Copy all the files you wish to attach to your email into the folder. Before proceeding to the next step, look over the contents of the folder to ensure that no attachments are missing. Right click the folder and select "Send To." Next, select the "Compressed (zipped) folder" option.
- To send attachments:
- Go to the compose an email section by tapping the Compose button.
- Enter the recipient's email address and the subject of your message.
- Tap the attachment icon, and select a file or take a photo.
- Repeat this process until you have finished adding all of the attachments you wish.
- Attaching ZIP Files in Gmail:
- To create a new message, click the Compose button in Gmail.
- To open the File Upload window, click the Attach Files icon.
- The Gmail attachment appears as a link in your message.
- Find the files to be zipped in File Explorer.
- The files are zipped into a single, compressed file.
- Step 1: Find out the folder which you will attach in an email message in your computer. Step 2: Right click the folder, and then click the Send to > Compress (zipped) folder in the right-clicking menu. Step 3: Give the new compressed .zip file a new name.
How to attach a folder to email in Outlook:
- Starting in Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want to email.
- Right click on the folder itself.
- In the menu that pops up, choose “Send to”, then choose “Compressed (zipped) folder”
- Rename the zipped folder if necessary, then hit enter.
- Copy all the files you wish to attach to your email into the folder. Before proceeding to the next step, look over the contents of the folder to ensure that no attachments are missing. Right click the folder and select "Send To." Next, select the "Compressed (zipped) folder" option.
- Likewise, if you want to upload a file that's larger than 25 MB, which is the limit on Facebook, compressing it may reduce the file size sufficiently that you'll be able to upload it. Click the "Start" button on your Windows desktop and select "Computer." Locate the file that you want to compress for Facebook.
- Attach a file to a message
- Create a message, or for an existing message, click Reply, Reply All, or Forward.
- In the message window, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach File.
- Browse to and click the file that you want to attach, and then click Insert.
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under "People," type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
- To access a delegated email account
- Log in to your Google Mail account.
- Click your account photo or the circle with your first initial in it (located in the upper-right corner of the page).
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired delegated account. A new window or tab will open displaying the delegated account.
- Labels allow you to organize your email messages into categories. They are similar to folders however, unlike folders, you can apply more than one label to a single message. NOTE: Gmail supports a maximum of 5,000 labels, including sub-labels.
- To share your calendar with specific users, go to www.google.com/calendar and follow the steps below.
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
Updated: 28th October 2019