How do you arrange photos on Facebook?
This means that to change the order of your photos in an album, you need to:
- Go to your profile, click “Photos” in the left-hand column, click the album cover thumbnail to access the album;
- Hover over any photo until you see a four-arrow icon, left-click and drag the photo to where you want it to appear:
To move a photo or video to another album:
- Go to your profile and click Photos.
- Click Albums.
- Go to the album with the photo you want to move.
- Hover over the photo and click.
- Select Move To Other Album and move the photo or video to an album you choose from the dropdown menu.
- Click Move Photo.
- No. You can't "replace" a picture in Facebook. You'll have to delete the wrong one and upload the correct one. If you do not directly upload the images to Facebook but instead upload it elsewhere and post a link to the image as a status update, then the photo can be changed by changing the content of the link.
- Go to your timeline, click on photos, click on albums, click on your mobile upload album, click on the edit button, hover over the picture you want to move and a drop down menu button will appear in the top right of the photo (it looks like a v) click on that, then click on the move to other album option and select the
- You could then use the < > icons on the photo while in the Photo Viewer to move to another photo in the album. DELETE AN ALBUM: Access Photos, click Album button, click on the Album you want to delete, at top of page click 'Edit Album', at top of page click the little 'trash can' icon and confirm the delete.
There is a limit of 1000 photos per album, so you don't need to post 40 at a time. You can upload multiple photos to your timeline as part of a post. To do this, click "Add Photo/Video" at the top of your homepage, then click "Upload Photos/Video." Select the photos you'd like to upload and click "Open."
- Upload your photos.
- Find the "Create Album" button in the upper right corner of the window. Click this button and then click "Select Photos."
- A window will launch allowing you to select the photo files you want in your Facebook album.
- Browse to the location of your picture files.
- First, select the photos you wish to upload and press the Facebook button, in the Share section of the Home tab. You'll be asked to select the location for the photos that you are about to upload. You can upload them into a new album or in an existing album.
- To do that, go to the post on your Facebook timeline with the picture you want to change. In the top-right corner of the post, tap the downward-pointing arrow icon and choose Edit Post from the menu. Instead, tap the icon for adding photos down at the bottom of the screen. Select “Photo/Video” from the menu.
Updated: 28th November 2019