How do you arrange apps on iPhone 7?
To rearrange the iPhone's home screen apps, do the following:
- Tap on an app and hold your finger on it until the icons start shaking.
- When the app icons are shaking, just drag and drop the app icon to a new location.
Way 2: Creating Multiple Folders on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Press and hold on an app on the Home screen. Move the app to the top of the screen and move it to the New Folder option.
- Enter the name of the New Folder and press Done on the keyboard.
- Move other apps that you want to be part of this folder.
- Here's how it works:
- Open up Safari and load a web site.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon.
- Follow these steps for the iPhone 4.
- From the Home screen, tap the Safari icon then navigate to the desired web page.
- Tap the More icon (at the bottom).
- Tap Add Bookmark.
- Enter the information then tap Save (upper-right). By default, the label and address of the website currently visited appears.
- Apple uses iOS 10 Tips app to start teaching iOS 11 features. Apple uses Tips as a way of easing new iPhone and iPad users into iOS, since there's no centralized guide to the software. The company otherwise relies on issue-specific webpages, store clerks, or simply the software's intuitiveness.
Updated: 25th November 2019