Switch on the cell phone by pressing the power button. If you're transferring your number to AT&T, call 866.895.1099 to accept the Terms & Conditions and activate your new SIM card. If you're not transferring your phone number to AT&T, to activate your new SIM card, call 800.331.0500.
How do I activate my new ATT phone?
New device or SIM card activation
- Go to att.com/activations.
- Select Activate your device.
- Enter the required info.
- Select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your activation.
To suspend or reinstate service on a voluntary basis:
- Log in to your myAT&T online account.
- Select the myAT&T tab at the top of the page.
- Hover over the Wireless link and select Suspend/Reactivate.
- Next to the appropriate phone, select one of the following:
- Select Confirm to suspend or reactivate your wireless service.
You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. You can also put a different SIM card in your unlocked phone, and your phone will then work with whatever phone number and account is linked to that card. In Europe, almost all phones are GSM.
You can add money at att.com/mygophone, dial 611 from your GoPhone, or purchase GoPhone Refill Cards. To activate over the phone, call us at 877.426.0525 for automated instructions. You will need to know your SIM card & IMEI number for activation.
When you move your SIM, you keep the same cell phone service. These phones have to be either provided by your cell phone provider or they have to be unlocked phones. With unlocked phones, you can always switch your phone service between different phones as easily as popping out the SIM card and moving it.
Step 1 of 10
- To activate your GoPhone account from your phone, insert your GoPhone SIM card into the phone.
- Charge your phone.
- Once charged, turn your phone on by pressing and holding the Power key on the top of the device.
- Select a rate plan (Activation code) from the "SIM Card quick start guide for phones."
When your iPhone is activated, your SIM card is used, along with data provided by your carrier, to establish a unique ID for the phone tied to your cellular carrier account. When this mesh hasn't occurred, you'll get an error message of "SIM not provisioned."
Part 1 Using Wi-Fi or Cellular Connection
- Insert the SIM card into your iPhone, if necessary.
- Power on your iPhone.
- Begin setting up your iPhone.
- Tap a connection option.
- Wait for your iPhone to activate.
- Proceed to finish setting up your iPhone.
Turn your phone on and dial 1300-101-606 from the phone's keypad. Wait until you are connected to a Vodafone representative and explain that you want to activate your SIM card. If it is an automated message, wait for the voice prompts and choose "Activate" from the automated menu.
Starting from the home screen:
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- The entry titled ICCID is your SIM card number.
All iPhone models -- with the exception of the iPhone 4 (CDMA) (A1349) -- use SIM cards, but the type and size varies significantly between models. The difference between Mini SIM, which often is just called a SIM card, as well as the newer Micro SIM and Nano SIM standards largely is size.
Switch on the cell phone by pressing the power button. 6. If your phone is ready then dial “(877) 807-4646” from the dial pad. If you are a Business customer then you should call “(800) 922-0204” to activate your SIM.
How to remove the SIM card in an iPhone or iPad
- Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray.
- Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad.
- Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
- Swap your SIM card and re-insert the tray.
A Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card is a small "smartcard" that's inserted into a Verizon Wireless-certified 4G LTE device. The SIM card lets you access our 4G network and contains your subscriber profile, which includes details about your plan and features.
Call 611 from your AT&T PREPAID phone or call 800.901.9878 from another phone.
- At the main menu, say Payment.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Choose either Debit Card, Credit Card, or Refill Card.
- Follow the prompt to complete your payment. For refill card, enter the PIN from the back of the card (or from the PIN receipt).
Insert SIM, Call for the Televerification on the given Number & your connection would be activated. Hi, After you receive the sim, wait for 24 hours . As soon as you receive the signals, Dial 59059 and complete the tele verification of your number.
Put the battery back in the phone and call MetroPCS customer service by dialing 1-888-8 Metro 8 (1-888-863-8768) from a landline or by dialing *611 from another MetroPCS handset. When the automated system comes on the line and asks how she can help tell her "upgrade my phone." Do not call from the old or the new phone.
Transfer your iCloud backup to your new device
- Turn on your new device.
- Follow the steps until you see the Wi-Fi screen.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to join.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked, choose a backup.
Activate New Device - Existing Verizon Customer
- Save contacts and content from your original phone using the Transfer Wizard.
- Start the activation process by calling (877) 807-4646 from any phone other than your new phone and follow the prompts.
- Turn off your original phone then proceed with setup of your new device.
Select one of the following methods to activate:
- IVR. From another phone, dial 866-893-7723 and follow the prompts to begin activation; provide the following info: Type of device being activated. 20-digit SIM ID (located on the SIM card) Your 5-digit ZIP code.