- conduct a thorough workplace risk assessment;
- thoroughly investigate all incidents and near misses, and examine the root cause;
- communicate all changes in equipment and work processes to workers;
Hereof, how do you promote a positive health and safety culture?
- Provide Training.
- Lead by Example.
- Develop and Implement a Positive Reporting Process.
- Involve Workers.
- Put your JHSC into Action.
How do you stay safe at work?
- Lift things safely (use your legs if possible).
- Arrange your work area to fit your body.
- Take short breaks and stretch.
- Wear your protective equipment.
- Ask about available health resources at work.
- Ask questions when you need to.
How do you maintain a safe working environment?