How do the Kroger fuel points work?
The fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1.00 off per gallon one one fuel purchase up to 35 gallon at Kroger, Turkey Hill and participating Shell stations. For each increment of 100 fuel points (up to 1,000 point) you will receive $0.10 per gallon.
Your points are worth more if you use them for larger fill-ups. For example, if you redeem 100 points for a 10 gallon fill-up, you'll save a total of $1 (10 gallons x 10 cents per gallon = $1).
- A free loyalty program that rewards members with cents-per-gallon savings at the pump. Fuel rewards savings is the currency of the Fuel Rewards program. Fuel Rewards savings are used to lower your price per gallon at the pump.
- Plenti is the rewards program that lets you earn points at one place and use them at another all with a single card. AT&T is no longer participating in Plenti as of November 1, 2017. You can no longer link your myAT&T account to your Plenti card number, earn Plenti points with AT&T or use Plenti points with AT&T.
- For your security, you may be asked for your Plenti PIN number, along with your phone number, in order to use points at eligible Plenti partners when you don't have your Plenti card handy. If you haven't already, go to Manage Account to set your four-digit Plenti PIN.
Customers may redeem their Fuel Points at Kroger Fuel Centers or participating Shell stations by using their Kroger Plus Card or other Kroger family of stores card at the pump, manually entering their card number or entering their alternate ID, which will initiate the fuel savings.
- As I understand Instacart, no. Food stamps (SNAP) benefits are for the purchase of (some types of) food, not for the service to have them purchased & delivered. In addition, you're using an Electronic Benefit Card (EBT) which, like a debit card, has a PIN. You wouldn't want to give the PIN to someone you don't know.
- SNAP benefits will not cover hot foods and foods that can be eaten in the store. Your EBT card will also not work at coffee shops, fast food establishments, or restaurants. Anywhere the food is cooked and prepared for you prior to being purchased; your EBT card will not be accepted.
- Restaurants that accept EBT include:
- Burger King.
- Carl's Jr.
- Church's Chicken.
- Del Taco.
- Domino's Pizza.
- Great Steaks.
- Jamba Juice.
Updated: 6th December 2019