- Make sure that there is a browser installed on your computer.
- Find the saved file.
- Right-click (Windows) or double-click (Mac) the file and select "Open with" from the action menu.
- View your HTML file in your chosen browser.
- Alternate method: Run your browser, then press Ctrl-O.
Thereof, how do I look at the HTML code of a website?
How do I copy HTML code from a website?
- Select the top most element, you want to copy. (To copy all, select <html> )
- Right click.
- Select Edit as HTML.
- New sub-window opens up with the HTML text.
- This is your chance. Press CTRL+A/CTRL+C and copy the entire text field to a different window.
How do you open an HTML file in Google Chrome?