- Step 1: Go to drive.google.com. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Step 2: Upload or create files. You can upload files from your computer or create files in Google Drive.
- Step 3: Share and organize files. You can share files or folders, so other people can view, edit, or comment on them.
Similarly one may ask, how do you backup phone to Google Drive?
- Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
- Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
- Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
How do I do a Google Drive Backup?
- Sign in to your Google account. Go to the Google Drive tab.
- Download the Google Drive application for Mac or PC.
- Click on the Google Drive program in your downloads folder.
- Open the Google Drive application on your computer.
- Decide to sync specific folders, if you choose.
How do I upload files from my phone to Google Drive?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.