- Select the option to use the available balance on your Amazon Payments account during checkout to pay for your order.
- Select a credit card to use in addition to your available balance to account for any amount not covered by your balance at the time we ship your order.
Likewise, how can I tell if an Amazon gift card has been used?
- Sign into Amazon.com.
- Go to "Your Account" then to "Your Orders"
- Use the drop down menu to select the year.
- Find the gift cards you sent and see if they have "Redeemed" next to them.
- If they say "Sent" you can resend the gift card by selecting "Resend Gift Card"
How do I check the balance on my Amazon credit card?
- If you have not set up an online Chase account yet, go to www.chase.com/amazon.
- Scroll down to locate your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card and click Pay credit card.
- Select Statement Balance, Current Balance, Minimum Due, or specify another amount you'd like to pay.
Where is the code on my Amazon gift card?