How do I use Google alert?
Go to http://www.google.com/alerts/ where you'll see this page:
- Sign in if you have a Gmail account.
- Enter the search terms you want the Google Alert to track, separated by commas.
- Choose the Type of results you want Google Alerts to find and share with you.You can choose from the following:
Create an alert
- Go to Google Alerts.
- In the box at the top, enter a topic you want to follow.
- To change your settings, click Show options. You can change: How often you get notifications. The types of sites you'll see. Your language.
- Click Create Alert. You'll get emails whenever we find matching search results.
- 1. Login to your SSH using putty. 2. PuTTY's copy and paste works entirely with the mouse.In order to copy text to the clipboard, you just click the left mouse button in the terminal window, and drag to select text.When you let go of the button, the text is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- The iOS clipboard is an internal structure. To access your clipboard all you need to do is tap and hold in any text field and choose paste from the menu that pops up. On an iPhone or iPad, you can only store one copied item on the clipboard.
- Step 9: Once text is highlighted, it's also possible to copy and paste it using a keyboard shortcut instead of the mouse, which some people find easier. To copy, press and hold Ctrl (the control key) on the keyboard and then press the C on the keyboard. To paste, press and hold down Ctrl and then press V.
To delete a Google Alert, open one of your Google Alert emails, and then at the bottom of the email, click the Unsubscribe button, as circled below. Notice that you can also view all of your Google alerts by clicking the View all your alerts option located next to the Unsubscribe option.
- Here's how to set it up.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, the plus icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Or create a new account.
- Type in the name associated with the account.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the birthdate associated with the account.
- Track prices for a route or flight
- Go to Google Flights.
- At the top, choose the number of stops, cabin class, and how many tickets you need.
- Choose your departure airport and destination.
- To track prices for this route, turn on the switch next to "Track prices."
- It's usually risky to fly one itinerary on separate tickets. That's because when you're on one ticket, if you face a flight delay or cancellation the airline responsible for the irregularity has to get you to your final destination. You're flying airlines that don't interline and can't be ticketed together.
Allow or block notifications from all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications: Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device. App publishers can send them at any time; users don't have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. Push notifications look like SMS text messages and mobile alerts, but they only reach users who have installed your app.
- Allow or block notifications from some sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the website you don't want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site Settings Notifications.
- Choose Allow or Block.
- To delete a Google Alert, open one of your Google Alert emails, and then at the bottom of the email, click the Unsubscribe button, as circled below. Notice that you can also view all of your Google alerts by clicking the View all your alerts option located next to the Unsubscribe option.
Updated: 18th September 2018