- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
So, how do I backup my iPhone photos to Google Drive?
- Download the Google Drive app for iOS from the iTunes store.
- To turn on auto backup for photos in Google Drive, go to Settings.
- Tap on Photos.
- Tap the toggle switch to turn on Auto Backup.
How can I save my iPhone contacts to Google Drive?
- On your iPhone, install and open the Google Drive app.
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- At the top, tap Settings .
- Tap Backup.
- Tap START BACKUP.
How do I back up my contacts to Google?
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap the app's menu button.
- Tap Import/Export.
- Tap Import.
- Tap Google.
- Select Import vCard file, and tap OK.
- If you have multiple vCard files in the location selected, you'll have to select which vCard file to import — Figure B)
- Tap OK.