- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
In this regard, how do you backup phone to Google Drive?
- Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
- Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
- Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
How do I do a Google Drive Backup?
- Sign in to your Google account. Go to the Google Drive tab.
- Download the Google Drive application for Mac or PC.
- Click on the Google Drive program in your downloads folder.
- Open the Google Drive application on your computer.
- Decide to sync specific folders, if you choose.
How do I use my Google Drive?
- Step 1: Go to drive.google.com. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Step 2: Upload or create files. You can upload files from your computer or create files in Google Drive.
- Step 3: Share and organize files. You can share files or folders, so other people can view, edit, or comment on them.